Date : 06/07/18
The introduction of Basal Implants has brought about a revolution in the dental world. With high success rates and less complicated procedures, the technique has become a clear favorite among the dentists and patients as well! So, let's see why it has become so popular.
What are Basal Implants?
The corticalis or a thick bone layer covers the soft spongy part of the bone. The Basal Implants are anchored at the cortical which is the harder part of the bone, to restore lost teeth. The main advantage of this technique is that there is no bone graft or augmentation involved even for the most complicated cases.
What are the steps involved in Basal Implantation?
- The dentist will analyze the present condition and then prepares a treatment plan accordingly. The treatment scheme will be discussed with the patient.
- The mouth is then prepared for intervention after which the individual's implant design selection is done.
- Before the implantation, anesthesia is provided to the patient.
- If it calls for teeth extraction, then the implants are placed in their place. In order to maintain parallelism with the other implants, the abutments are placed at a wrong angle. The surgeon gets an impression to the lab.
- The permanent teeth are fixed onto the implants, three days after the surgery.
What to be kept in mind after the surgery?
- You may have pain in the jaws after the surgery and its intensity will depend on the complexity of the case. Medications can be taken to control the pain.
- You will also observe bleeding for 2-3 days. You should avoid rinsing and spitting to prevent the aggravation of bleeding.
- You must avoid hard food for 6 months. You should also see to it that you don't consume any hot food or drinks for 2-3 weeks.
Why Basal Implants?
Basal Implants are preferred over conventional implants due to various reasons.
- Does not involve bone grafting or bone augmentation.
- Comparatively, a faster process. Crowns can be fixed 3 days after the surgery, unlike the conventional implants where one has to wait for 6-8 months.
- A very safe procedure with very high success rates.
- Single piece implants are used.
Are you tired of those places where they demand more and give unsatisfactory treatments? Well, take a sigh of relief because there is a solution to this problem; All on Four Dental Implant Center, international dental implant center India. The proficient team of dentists at the Clinic provides comprehensive treatment plans for your oral issues and implements it in the most effective way with the support of modern technological advancements in dentistry. All on Four Dental Implant Center assures you the best treatment for basal dental implants in Chennai at affordable rates because the main focus is to bring that smile of satisfaction on your face. So, hurry up and book an appointment at All on Four Dental Implant Center.
Mail us: email@example.com
Book your appointment: www.allonfourimplantsindia.com/book-appointment.html