Dental Implant Rehabilitation procedures are performed in dentist office or hospital settings. A concise demonstration of the procedure, draws light into the comfort and satisfaction treatment grants.
- Administered STA (single tooth anesthesia), painless & computerized local anesthesia.
- Surgical placements of implants and abutments in the upper jaw.
- 10-15 minutes of rest phase.
- Implants and abutments are placed in the lower jaws.
- Placing stitches so it firmly holds the implants and abutments, if necessary.
This implantation procedure are done in a couple of few hours, 5 6 approx. After the surgery,patients can return home with strict advise on antibiotics & painkillers. Consult doctor for any other unexpected complications though its rare to happen.